Car-Arcanum Glitch

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by Anonymous, Apr 3, 2006.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you like playing with large parties and decide to keep playing after the battle with Kergan, here's something I kept running into.

After the return to Arcanum, I returned to the ship and went below to sort through the loot and rest. But upon entering the cargo hold, I always had one of the female NPC's just stand there, rubbing her hands as though she was poisoned. Usually I couldn't talk to her or access her inventory.

Here's the problem: The game is somehow trying to clone Ramona (the CAR) and she is becoming merged with another NPC.

The Solution: When you get back to the ship, have everyone but Ramona wait on deck. Take her below, walk her to a corner away from the entry point, right click, and have her wait. Although she readily agrees to do so, her little picture remains on the screen. Right click on her picture again and have her wait one more time. Now you can go back up and retrieve the rest of your party in safety. Left click on the figure of Ramona, have her rejoin the party, and enjoy the game.

Hope this helps.

Our Host!