Victoria's Secret, what the hell?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Snowmane, Nov 9, 2004.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Snowmane

Snowmane New Member

So maybe you do know, maybe you don't, but Victoria's Secret has some strange 10 million dollar bra every year. I thought I'd share this with you guys.... if you noticed, her nips have been airbrushed out.

[​IMG]

Here's one of the ones from a previous year:

[​IMG]

2. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

i saw that in my catalog... it made me think... the kind of people who would buy a ten million dollar bra don't get the victoria's secret catalog in the mail...

3. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

You dirty, dirty girl! I like!

4. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

Tyra Banks is ugly. At least, she has ugly eyes.

5. Rosselli

Rosselli New Member

Once again, you have beeped on the gaydar.
    Tyra Banks is one of the most beautiful women in the world. Her eyes are what really makes her, besides the killer body, amazing skintone (yes, I KNOW it's airbrushed) and beautiful facial structure.

6. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Wait, is Tyra Banks the black chick? Either way, it doesn't make a difference - neither of them are THAT good looking. Although, the black chick does have a nice set on her.

7. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

Yea, Tyra Banks is black. She's also hot as all hell.

8. MatahChuah

MatahChuah Active Member

She's got a nice body and breasts, but she is black and her eyes kinda turn me off.

9. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

What the fuck is that supposed to mean? You can have black skin and have attractive features, but disliking someone's appearance because their nips are dark brown instead of pink, makes it seem like you're writing off a lot of extremely attractive women for a reason I don't even want to get into.

Yes sigurd, those recessed, artificially darkened pot-holes are what really makes her.

10. Rosselli

Rosselli New Member

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, motherfucker.

If Matah isn't attracted to black women, then he isn't. In large part niether am I, only the ones with a good measure of white blood in them. No, that isn't racist in the least. It's just preference. I'm not usually attracted to mongoloid women, either.

I refuse to use the term "Asian." Russians, Indians, Afghans, Israelis, Iraqis, etc, are all technically "asian." It's even more ridiculous than "African-American."

11. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

You are so hateful. Not racist, but anyone this enraged by semantics MUST be angry about something.

That said, "Mongoloid" is extremely offensive.

12. MatahChuah

MatahChuah Active Member

Man, there was no hate in that post. And how is mongoloid offensive?

13. Icairus

Icairus New Member

If you're going to use mongoloid, you should use negroid and caucasoid whenever you plan on stating a person's race.
    Otherwise you're being stupidly selective.

14. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

15. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

See, I'm in the same boat as Matah. I can see that yes, she has features that would be considered by many to be good, but I am not attracted to black women at all. Ditto Asians (although there have been a few exceptions). If some black chick said she wasn't attracted to me because I was white, I wouldn't care. Ditto Asians (although, I would say "Part Filipino motherfucker, how shallow are you?", but I really wouldn't care).

16. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

I mean, I've seen a lot of ugly black girls, but they're all from america. If you're black and you're from africa, or if you're black and you're from Europe, etc etc etc, you're probably hot. What did you people think of the actress in 28 days later? I thought she was slightly emaciated, but that was it. She was premium quality.

17. Rosselli

Rosselli New Member

Hateful? Enlighten me as to what in my post was hateful (besides motherfucker, perhaps, but I was just stating the obvious). ENRAGED by semantics? Did I seem so angry to you? I was just stating my preference in the racial terms I use, which is my right under the First Amendment, I believe. It's ridiculous to say that there is any hate involved in that.

See, this is where you show your ignorance. Mongoloid is a technical term that's perfectly acceptable when used for the mongoloid race. It's only offensive when used for retarded individuals. Or should I say "mentally challenged" to prevent your vagina from itching?

Not at all. My problem is that there is no other non-offensive term useful in reference to those of the Mongoloid strain of the human race. If I used gook, chink, slant, slope, rice-boy, chopstick, or cino, would that make you happier?
    I'm just saying that using the term "Asian" to refer exclusively to Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Thai, etc, is unitelligent. It's like replacing "German" with "European."

"Look at that European over there."
    "What, the Italian guy?"
    "No, idiot, the European with the pale skin, blond hair and blue eyes."

18. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

"I mean, I've seen a lot of ugly black girls, but they're all from america. If you're black and you're from africa, or if you're black and you're from Europe, etc etc etc, you're probably hot."

Why do you bother breathing sleek?

19. DarkUnderlord

DarkUnderlord Administrator Staff Member

I agree, what the hell? Not a super attractive face but a nice bust.

20. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

Tyra Banks is hot. I'd drag my pecker through a mile of broken glass just to eat the corn outta her shit.

Our Host!