Arcanum 1890

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Forum' started by ytzk, May 2, 2013.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!

Register here

1. no interest at all

4 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. waning interest

4 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. initial interest

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. ytzk

ytzk Well-Known Member

[Insert character here] walks into a bar...

2. Yuki

Yuki Well-Known Member

I've always wondered how imperialist and industrialist global trends managed to develop when there are no more than 2 large human cities on Arcanum...

3. Zanza

Zanza Well-Known Member

I chose no interest as I barely have the time now to engage and in a month I won't have any time at all so it would be unfair to grace you all with my amazing talent that I've never shown here, only to disappear halfway through which I usually do anyway.

4. Jojobobo

Jojobobo Well-Known Member

Re:

It's clearly because of disingenuous ignorant Caladon city elves: "Why don't I know where Quintarra is? Erm, well... you see... it's because... I'm from another continent! Yes, that's it! With like gold, and hot elven babes that need to be civilised, and lots of magickal stuff that means it's probably best conquered by industrialists - I mean, it's more or less the perfect place to colonise. I'd take you there right now, but with the bloody zephyr crash I have mild amnesia and can't recall quite how to voyage back there - isn't that annoying?! I'm perhaps the only living elf who could possibly know the way but now - by pure happenstance - I can't remember; what are the chances?!? Still I promise you it's definitely - unequivocally - a real place that I did in no way just make up to disguise the fact the I have hopelessly inadequate knowledge of my own culture. Anyway..."

Elves make me sick.

5. Gleedaniel13

Gleedaniel13 New Member

"It's clearly because of disingenuous ignorant Caladon city elves: "Why don't I know where Quintarra is? Erm, well... you see... it's because... I'm from another continent! Yes, that's it! With like gold, and hot elven babes that need to be civilised, and lots of magickal stuff that means it's probably best conquered by industrialists"

To become not so ignorant, we should take time to read and observe something with the news. This is what I am doing now to become not so ignorant here.

Our Host!