Virgil's Debug Menu (new version)

Discussion in 'Modding and Scripting Support' started by Anonymous, Oct 6, 2009.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. markjacknow

markjacknow New Member

Already the first version was extremely useful when quick tests of specific characters and such were needed.

2. Ilya_Rysenkov

Ilya_Rysenkov New Member

Hmm. It doesn't work after I found Virgil and resurrected him!

3. MrHouse

MrHouse New Member

Hello sorry to necro this but I recently reinstalled Arcanum again, fully updated it as per the guides online and I installed the Virgil debug console and it worked until I had to resurrect him in Celadon and he rejoins the party. Is there a workaround for it? Any help would be appreciated.

4. Jojobobo

Jojobobo Well-Known Member

Google translate tells me that what Drog who created it said above in Chinese was, "Too much trouble! I do not do it." So I'm guessing if its creator couldn't work out an easy way to implement it, there unfortunately isn't any workaround. As others have said, potentially having Vollinger in your party can be used to make him not leave - but usually then you're evil so he won't be leaving anyway. I guess you're probably around 80% of the way through the game when he leaves anyway, so probably Drog's thinking was likely you could pre-prepare getting max use out of his menu before he goes.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help. Welcome to forum MrHouse, and cool name! Everyone loves Fallout: New Vegas.

5. Ruda

Ruda Active Member

As far as I know, having Volinger in your party will not prevent Virgil leaving - he even has special dialogue for the occasion, something along the lines of "Before you go after you're friend there is something...".

Also, my guess would be that the newcomer is a fan of bitter physicians rather than inflated pitbosses.

Our Host!