Black Adder Empress (creature)
Did you mean Dark Adder Empress? If that’s so, then this snake-like creature can also be found in K’na T’ha.
Indeed, I meant "Dark". Glad the mistake didn't stop you from finding it.
1) An item, (no wait, make that anything besides a background) that gives you a bonus (even if temporary) to your throwing skill.
2) Two reputations; Killer of the beautiful Clarissa Shalmo and Murderer of Kal-N'driel, the Healing Master.
3) How do you use Kerghan's unique magic against him?
I haven't got an answer for number 1 & 2 though.
I assume 1) and 2) are questions rather than riddles.
1) I do not recall anything like that in the game.
2) Those reputations appear to be unacquirable.
3) Reflective shield? If that's not it, you might want to be a bit more specific.
Two wielded katanas
No one has guessed it for all these months so I might as well do it: they're wielded by two high level half ogres guarding King Farad's chamber in Caladon.
Strong poison found on the floor
There's one in K'an T'au's chamber in the Castle of S'nel N'fa.
Like Muro's rustic finery, two fine suits with a white sprites, I won't say which size to keep things a bit more tricky
There's a gnome noble wandering around Caladon. He has 73 coins in his pouch, wields a plain dagger, wears shoes, a copper ring and a small nice suit with white sprites.
I have yet to find the second white fine suit.
A gnome carrying a regular staff (lady gnome city dweller walking around Caladon in a black(ish) dress)
A lady gnome city dweller walking around Caladon in a black(ish) dress.
A person carrying corrosive acid
An elf city dweller standing outside the Sobbing Onion in Caladon.
A single air elemental
Air Master's chamber in Tulla.
Two envenomed swords excluding the one found on Grunwalde and the one available for purchase in Stillwater. Must be found not crafted.
In the First Panarii temple in Caladon four chainmail-clad human priests guard the two staircases in pairs. One of the priests in each pair wields an envenomed sword.
Found this just yesterday. Damn was this hard yet incredibly satisfying to finally find.
By going through the thread, I assembled a (hopefully complete) running summary for not yet found targets and their corresponding hints. I'm adding a new hint to the first of my targets, other may follow once I come up with them.TARGETS:Muro's targets:
- Diseased Chain Mail. It's in a chest along with some other magick-related toys. New hint: The place it's in, I tell ya, it's pretty hot in there.
- A very rare technological potion. When used on a NPC, it summons a random wild animal (from a wolf to a forest ape) which attacks the NPC. Cannot be bought or created. Only one copy of this item can be found the whole game world. Not an item quest. No one ever asks for it nor even mentions it. Not in the BMC, Wheel Clan, Stonecutter Clan, Mysterious ruins of the wastes, Vendigroth Ruins, Shades Beach, Half Ogre Island, Iron Clan or Place of Lost Voices.
- Scroll of Familiar. Found rather than bought. Not the one on Harold Sumner in Tulla.
- A wielded Axe of Strength.
- One fine suit with white sprites, I won't say which size to keep things a bit more tricky. Other than the one worn by the gnome noble wandering around Caladon.
- A character with only a dagger of speed and a potion of heal lesser wounds in their inventory
- Two large gears in one container/on one person
- A rustic dress with the sprite of an elegant dress
- A quality iron shield found on the floor, I will mention it's hard to spot
- Two more vials of poison; excluding the three previously found at Razors Pointe, Adam Maxwell's house and Caladon's high security prison. They're both in people's inventories.
- A character who drops an item after being disintergrated. I have killed the character by other means and the item is indeed already in the person's inventory, not just conveniently beneath them or something else that may make it look like the character dropped the item upon disintergration when this actually isn't the case. The item and character I am referring to are in no way related to the main quest.
- If you want to smack someone with Torian Kel's ancestral sword or Kryggird's Falchion outside the Void (in the vanilla game) what do you do?
Take a look at the following individuals and I'll bet you'll figure it out;
Sea Captain, Train Conductor, Quintarra's and T'seng Ang's entry guards, Priestress Birgit, Gorrin (possibly). There's another one, whom I personally prefer, but I won't mention anything other than that he/she can be found underground.
Oh, and another thing to remember is to keep their reaction towards you above 50. Not necessary but it surely makes things easier.
Hint: Most of the time, my favorite spells were Dominate Will, Teleport and Resurrect.
Actually, by possibly taking advantage of this trick found by Muro, you can make it to the Void almost from the get-go.
- How do you become cherished as the hero and despised as the outlaw of Shrouded Hills at the same time?
- If you play your cards right, you should be able to collect three magic crystal balls in Madame Toussade's house. How?
- Name how you can get at least two examples of the item “Debt of Bessie Toone mine” from Stanton. Acquiring unlimited is again gold star material (not possible with the UAP though).
- A single demi-liche. A "mummy-isque" creature.
- This last one I'll just quote as a whole:
Face off a havoc wreaking Kerghan in the land of the living
(prior to the ending slide)
Requirements; an item that deals fatigue damage over time, an item that allows you to kill indirectly, fatigue replenishment, a specific follower (other than Virgil) and four spells (one of them being a shapeshifting spell).
There you have it. It’s possible going back and forth between Arcanum and the Void without the use of the debug menu.
I purposely didn't say it flat out before, in hope to cause some confusion with the former target. Two hints for this target;
- Fatigue damage has to be dealt to the living one
- "Humanoid Kerghan" has to die once while still being in the Void