[Search] [FAQ] [Register] [Login] [Usergroups] [Members] [Rules]
[Terra Arcanum] [Forums] [Gallery] [Downloads] [Troikapedia] [Arcanum Wikia] [Troika Games]

Support Terra
Arcanum:
Good Old Games

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 2:58 am Post subject:  Community seems a bit on edge

Untrained

Not been around for that long, but I've been reading a lot of the posts and the community seems to be a bit on edge.

I think it could be the forum theme. With regard to the theme, I can't read it without straining my eyes a lot, and when I started to read a thread the further I got down the page the more I noticed a reduction of serotonin and increased irritability. The black on red appears to be causing it. And of course, it's always frustrating when you are trying to read what somebody has said and the medium which it is being used to communicate makes it appear displeasing. And, in my opinion, it's more appealing to have the tables be centered in the middle of the page, instead of stretched to fit the width of the browser. But besides some minor cosmetic arrangements, the site is really good!! I have have enjoyed reading the posts by all the users!!! I thought I was a big Arcanum fan, until I got on here and I realized I'm just an Arcanum nut. The real fans take place on this website :) People have some great input and have put some serious thinking into this game. I'm also enjoying reading the posts by all the modders, and seeing ArcanumAlive, the other websites. Great job guys for making a great community!

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 6:44 am Post subject: 

Epic Flail
Epic Flail

Quote:
the further I got down the page the more I noticed a reduction of serotonin and increased irritability.

Working as intended.

If you bring religion into a non religious thread, I will do horrible things to your orifices, and I'll use Xyle as the implement that does them. A literal pain in the ass.

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 9:01 pm Post subject:  Re: Community seems a bit on edge

10th level Paladin

Location: There's a place for people like me, don't you worry.
Gorglefrumpf wrote:
Not been around for that long, but I've been reading a lot of the posts and the community seems to be a bit on edge.

I think it could be the forum theme. With regard to the theme, I can't read it without straining my eyes a lot, and when I started to read a thread the further I got down the page the more I noticed a reduction of serotonin and increased irritability. The black on red appears to be causing it.

I know right? Just the other day the interface got me so wound up that I had to go outside and punch a granny in the face.

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 10:37 pm Post subject: 

Master

Jesus selffucking Christ, who are you calling on edge you slimy rotting hemorrhoid ridden ASSHOLE

I am so pissed off right now because of your fucking BULLSHIT

JESUS FUCKING FUUUUCK

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 7:27 am Post subject: 

Nemesis of the Ancients
Nemesis of the Ancients

Location: Sittin on my Back Porch, Playin' Poker with Cthulhu
I'd attribute it more to the input of the brilliant individuals whom frequent this philosophical cesspool slowly inspiring the insipid cells of your mind to something akin to a ritualistic mass suicide.

Jungle Japes wrote:
And I say you sound like an idiot, not because you disagree, but because your arguments are stupid.

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 7:15 am Post subject: 

Good Sir Knight
Good Sir Knight

On edge? I think we're just under-stimulated from lack of activity. That's why we cannibalize each other for sport.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:57 pm Post subject: 

Reptilus Rex
Reptilus Rex

Location: In Urwaldland, blowing smoke rings in the Hookah Lounge
I would suppose that's what happened to the previously working sphincter at the base of my stomach.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:09 am Post subject: 

Veteran

i totally agree with TDC, we need some thrill 'ere, it's pretty hard for a bunch of 20 or so guys to keep a community alive!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:05 am Post subject: 

Technological Marvel

Location: In an icy cave far to the south, feasting on human flesh.
Not all guys, you sexist pig.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:34 am Post subject: 

Resurrected Modding God

You've no honor, like a woman!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:57 pm Post subject: 

Veteran

by saying guys i meant people, you dumb ass!
At leas where i live you can talk about a specific group of individuals by calling them guys, so i'm sorry if i offended you.

(P.s. Drog: we know you're a woman)