[Search] [FAQ] [Register] [Login] [Usergroups] [Members] [Rules]
[Terra Arcanum] [Forums] [Gallery] [Downloads] [Troikapedia] [Arcanum Wikia] [Troika Games]

Support Terra
Arcanum:
Good Old Games

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:43 pm Post subject:  I'm not sure how to feel about this...

Resurrected Modding God

最近就是怎么说呢...很烦。中国人好现实,每一个女孩子很作,一认识就问我是干什么的,我工资多少,知道了我是个学生就很失望。她们都奇怪,都有心机。百分之九十五不会单纯地的谈,要求高,看我多大,多高,有没有车,有没有房,有多少人民币在银行....穷人一堆...哎,算了...

Well, I suppose I'm a westerner, so it perplexes me so what. I went to one of the places I came across recently. Been there just once before. Cheaper than elsewhere, but the service was pretty good. So I came again.

The girls were playing some table game, there was a small kid with them (they often bring their kids), which yelled 老外来了 the moment I came in. Next to the kid there was another, very small girl, which I assumed was someone's kid as well. Even though she had some make up on. A woman asked me if I wanted my "back beaten" (an euphemism for massage and... well, some other activity as well). I said yeah sure, but kept eyeing that small girl. The woman said well you can go with her as well. I was stumped for a moment, and then said, really, I can? The small girl took the initiative and said sure.

She's probably around 155 tall, a little chubby (just the way I like it), amazingly cute, very smooth and fair skin. Very tight. She said she's 20, maybe she is. They say many things, fake names, fake origins (I've no idea why they all say they come from 四川 or 重庆). She was very nice and polite, needless to say I enjoyed it a lot.

But still I can't shake off this feeling that this was a fuckin' kid. I mean, she looks just like a junior school student. And I enjoyed it immensely.

This wasn't some shady rundown place, and she's at least 17. But that's not the point. That's the kind of girls I've been usually fantasizing about. Petite, a little chubby, very cute and very young. And with a tight grip. And I got my fantasy fulfilled.

I took her phone number and she said I could come anytime. And it's cheap, unbelievably cheap, I'm not even going to tell you how cheap it is. I think I'm going to be seeing this girl at least twice a week.

Yeah, I guess I can wave this off as a culture difference or whatever. But it still makes me feel like I'm a really bad person. Well, I guess I am. But it's fine, everyone here's fucked up, one way or another. Might as well enjoy the ride.

People here are very obsessed with money, there's no real friendship or love here. If a girl falls in love with a guy from a family whose overall income is not as good as the girl's then the girl's family will make her dump him. And she will. And she will probably marry someone her mom introduces her to. This society is distorted, perverted. But that's what you get when the disparity between rich and poor is so huge.

I'm rambling...

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:05 am Post subject: 

No Hole is Sacred
No Hole is Sacred

Da fuck!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:50 am Post subject: 

Journeyman

Drog wrote:
But still I can't shake off this feeling that this was a fuckin' kid. I mean, she looks just like a junior school student. And I enjoyed it immensely.

You had a good time. Why should it matter to you? She's paid to do her job, and besides, sounds like you got your money's worth.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:51 am Post subject: 

There IS a cow level
There IS a cow level

Disgusting.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:50 am Post subject: 

Unfinisher Extraordinaire
Unfinisher Extraordinaire

Bipolar Arcanum Modder to Blogging Chinese Prostitute Pedophile.

Quite the transformation!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:02 am Post subject: 

Water Merchant

Quote:
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

Last edited by Crypton on Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:03 am Post subject: 

Pax Vobiscum
Pax Vobiscum

THE TROPICS WIN THE MEGA BOWL!!!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:17 am Post subject: 

No Hole is Sacred
No Hole is Sacred

Crypton wrote:
Edit: Pics or it didn't happen :thumbup:

Da fuck!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:15 am Post subject: 

In the Trousers of Time
In the Trousers of Time

Jungle Japes wrote:
THE TROPICS WIN THE MEGA BOWL!!!

actually almost saw it.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:37 am Post subject: 

The Living One

Location: There's a place for people like me, don't you worry.
I really can't make out if Drogs trolling or he is actually a serial sex offender. Only time, and a sudden disappearance from the forum corresponding to a prison sentence, will tell. Personally I'm holding out for a "I now lure fuckin' cute kids to my van with candy, take them to a remote rural loaction, rape and murder them, and finally dump them at sea wrapped in chicken wire and weighed down by a few breeze blocks for the crabs to chow on" thread - the way these tales are going I'd say this is the only natural progression for Drog's life/lies.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:03 pm Post subject: 

Resurrected Modding God

Is it wrong for a white man to like cute Asian girls?

Yeah, this one really looked like a kid, but she was perfectly legal.

I always ask them how old they are, I'm not going to risk my visa or whatever. Actually, I met a really nice looking girl recently, great body, beautiful "red phoenix" eyes (丹凤眼). I initially thought she was about 19-21, but she turned out to be 16! Needless to say, I told her to stop bothering me.

It's really pretty hard to determine their age sometimes. In general they age/mature very slow (real life elves), but there are exceptions, of course.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:21 pm Post subject: 

The Living One

It's fine to be attracted to cute Asian girls, it's wrong to be attracted to one that looks like a child. If you are being serious, which I still doubt, satisfying any sort of attraction to under age girls - even if it's with ones that only look under age but are in fact of the correct age - will only lead to those feelings of attraction growing in intensity and so should be avoided at all costs. In your own words "She said she's twenty, maybe she is" - you can't even categorically say that she was of legal age.

Really though, I was pretty offensive and you're not being very defensive at all, hence this is likely a trolling attempt. If someone did have a genuine problem and another person called them a liar and potential paedophile rapist/murderer they would react more strongly than you just did.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:37 pm Post subject: 

Resurrected Modding God

You can't seriously expect me to react to such a lame insult as rapist/pedophile? Or troll? Jesus, how old do you think I am?

Anyway, yeah, I can't forget her little body, her short legs wrapped around my back, her cute belly...

But, anyhow, the way I look at it, at least I'm happy. I really am. It's so cheap, I can go there anytime. I don't even need a "proper" girlfriend. Taking a girl out to a dinner or something is way more expensive.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:57 pm Post subject: 

The Living One

Yes but I wasn't just saying "lolol he's a rapist/paedophile!!1!11!", I was saying it partly in earnest. If someone truly believed me capable of rape and paedophilia I'd be offended, but sure chalk it up to a cheap shot if you want. Flaunting behaviour that other people find questionable and unpleasant is blatant trolling, even if you're being honest you're clearly after people's inflamed responses otherwise why bother with superfluous detail?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:16 pm Post subject: 

Nasrudin's Apprentice

Drog Alt wrote:
I can't forget her little body, her short legs wrapped around my back, her cute belly...

You forgot to mention how your massive schlong was too big for her.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:25 pm Post subject: 

10th level Paladin

Philes wrote:
Bipolar Arcanum Modder to Blogging Chinese Prostitute Pedophile.

Quite the transformation!

When you put it like that, it seems as though it was inevitable.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:31 pm Post subject: 

Good Sir Knight
Good Sir Knight

Drog Alt wrote:
Well, I suppose I'm a westerner, so it perplexes me so what. I went to one of the places I came across recently. Been there just once before. Cheaper than elsewhere, but the service was pretty good. So I came again.
Please be a restaurant, please be a restaurant, please be a restaurant, please be a restaurant, please be a restaurant...
Drog Alt wrote:
The girls were playing some table game, there was a small kid with them...
...shit.

Smuel wrote:
You forgot to mention how your massive schlong was too big for her.
Not to mention the sixteen-year-old boy in the corner he wanted to suck off after half a beer.

Jojobobo wrote:
I really can't make out if Drogs trolling or he is actually a serial sex offender.
Drog's recent blogs do smack a bit of trolling, don't they? He presents outrageous scenarios that I assume to be true that describe sexual acts that border on the exploitative, so other Lords and I grief him in turn with allegations of rape and pedophilia. All of this is apparently taken in stride. Jojobobo has also hit upon an issue that I would like to present to The House for consideration, and that is the slippery slope of Ellen Page Pedophilia.
Ellen Page is a Canadian actress of diminutive stature. Her visage and slight frame will likely enable her to continue to convincingly play the role of a high school student for years to come. Assume as a given that she is an attractive woman in her mid-twenties. Also acknowledge that she can pass for years younger than she truly is. Now the subject must ask himself "is Ellen Page attractive intrinsically or is she attractive because she subconsciously reminds me of a child?"

Consider this your Blade Runner litmus test for flushing out pedophiles.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:04 am Post subject: 

There IS a cow level
There IS a cow level

Drog Alt wrote:
Is it wrong for a white man to like cute Asian girls?

Yeah, this one really looked like a kid, but she was perfectly legal.

Not only have you bought sex, you have bought it from a person that looks like a child.

Disgusting.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:03 am Post subject: 

Journeyman

I'm beginning to understand why so few people are on the Terra Arcanum forums nowadays.
Drog wrote:
But it's fine, everyone here's fucked up, one way or another. Might as well enjoy the ride.

Last edited by Vendigrothian on Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:37 am Post subject: 

Journeyman

As much as I find Drog's story truly disturbing I cannot agree with your Ellen Page example, TheDavisChanger. Pedophilia means attraction to prepubertual children. Ellen Page is fully grown woman. Most high school girls are, at least physically. Being attracted to young women is easily explained from evolutionary perspective. That being said, I think having sex with high school girls is ethically questionable if you're significantly older than them.

Let's not miss the point here. We're talking about teenage prostitution. Do you think this girl chose to sell her body to strangers, was she capable of making that choice, did she have a choice? Don't tell me there is no coercion and harm involved. This is fucking sick, whether Drog is discovering his new paraphilia or not. You should get help by the way, Drog.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:57 am Post subject: 

Good Sir Knight
Good Sir Knight

Third ankle wrote:
Pedophilia means attraction to prepubertual children. Ellen Page is fully grown woman.
Fellow Lords take note: This is the safety net most commonly used by Ellen Page Pedophiles. "She's in her twenties, so it's OK for me to be attracted to her." Yet most EPPs opt out of mentioning that the attraction to her nymphean qualities preceded their knowledge that being attracted to her was acceptable.
Congratulations, pervert.

Third ankle wrote:
Let's not miss the point here. We're talking about teenage prostitution. Do you think...
I am not familiar with the particulars of Drog's exploits, I just know that he chose to share these questionable anecdotes in a forum that he knows is populated by vocal, antagonistic misanthropes.
All I know is what Drog tells us. In this installment, he got his back beat by a small Asian female whose age may range from 17-20 years and who took the initiative to offer her services to him. This sounds about as up-and-up as one of these bizarre stories can sound.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:08 am Post subject: 

Mutant Patron of Deviation
Mutant Patron of Deviation

Obligatory.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:29 am Post subject: 

Journeyman

Again: pedophilia means attraction to prepubertual children. It's the definition of this condition. It doesn't matter if Ellen Page is in her twenties, what matters is if she has breasts, widened hips, pubic hair and thick vagina producing vaginal juices. Which I assume she has, although after checking some pictures I admit that secondary sex charasteristics are not among her best qualities.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:03 am Post subject:  Ellen Page's Thick Vagina

Good Sir Knight
Good Sir Knight

You sir, know how to start a scandal!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:17 am Post subject: 

Journeyman

At the end of the day, it's Drog's personal choice to sleep with this girl or others of her likeness. I'm not supporting this in the slightest, just trying to point out that it's not our problem. And why someone would need to feel the urge to justify their tastes in women on a public domain baffles me completely. Smarter folks would have kept this to themselves. Now we have the Ellen Page Theory.