Just anogheer startistic

Discussion in 'Vault of Folly' started by RodneyDaleBackFromTheVoid, Oct 18, 2010.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. RodneyDaleBackFromTheVoid

RodneyDaleBackFromTheVoid New Member

i8ve ad well enoufgh of tghis klife. I cabn'tee begin to rexplain hoiw soryr i and.Am. I dont ewpecr anty simpathy friom ytou, i jyst want you to know that my trollinb here wasd my wau of ewscapin vrom realutty. I rtgret it inm sorry im so sorry. Tgus really i=aint whnen ij polease remember tyat yoi agv dun nno tgings wronga
    If ant1 wabnts tiio tajkl il mon sjype / lartt crty fro attebion

2. Crypton

Crypton Member

3. wobbler

wobbler Well-Known Member

4. magikot

magikot Well-Known Member

I'm sure this one is my fault too, right? Nice attempt at pretending to be completely smashed too, but next time remember that it's damn near impossible to hit the = sign while drunk typing. unless you've never been at a computer and are typing via 'hunt and peck,' but we all know that isn't true in your case.

Regardless, have fun pretending to commit suicide again in an attempt to 'invoke a reaction' from us. See you again in a few months when you make yet another account.

5. TheDavisChanger

TheDavisChanger Well-Known Member

This thread has just as much substance, yet it has received only one seventh the attention as this thread.

6. magikot

magikot Well-Known Member

Could just be because it's HWLFP. Though I'm suspicious of that ytzk account anyway. Seems like another incarnation of the Rodney Dale persona. Of course that could just be paranoia. Or Muro playing with another sock puppet. Even money on all 3 possibilities really.

7. Frigo

Frigo Active Member

Nah I don't think so ytzk is a sock puppet of HWLFP, he contributed too much with his Super Mega Meta Magic Abuse and his Spirit Army.

8. ytzk

ytzk Well-Known Member

Just because I spit a bit of venom doesn't make me a troll. In fact I would have been on my best behaviour all round if the all important Fa-Q section wasn't so fucking confrontational, arrogant and basically provoking what it tries to stop.

Besides which, RodneyDale, you know I'm not you. If you're desperately unhappy and a danger to yourself, I seriously suggest a good night's sleep and counselling, even if only a charity telephone service, something to keep you afloat overnight.

9. Zanza

Zanza Well-Known Member

Should just kill himself for real.

10. Grossenschwamm

Grossenschwamm Well-Known Member

He tried to contact me last night via skype before I went to bed. I was (and still am) too sick to converse with him. Though I genuinely hope this was a stunt, as I don't really wish harm on anyone, regardless of personality quirks. Hell, I don't even need to wish harm on anyone if karma's real.
    I know what it's like to want death.

11. DarkFool

DarkFool Nemesis of the Ancients

Our Host!