Arcanum High Resolution Patch hits 1.1

Discussion in 'News Comments' started by Anonymous, May 1, 2009.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Version 1.1 of the high resolution patch is out. List of changes:
    <br>
    <br>- Fixed the spells/skills buttons on the bottom panel. The spells/skill menu doesn't disappear anymore if the corresponding button is still pressed.
    <br>- Added a new optional component: Compact Options Screen. This breaks the options screen into 3 parts (top, middle and bottom), just like with the other menus.
    <br>- Fixed mouse cursor detection issues with the character creation menu. Gender, race and background fields now get properly detected.
    <br>- Fixed mouse cursor detection issues with many multiplayer related menus.
    <br>- The NPC response window now gets proportionally larger when the larger dialog font component is installed. Now all text fits correctly.
    <br>- Fixed all issues with the larger logbook font. Now all text fits correctly and page numbers are visible.
    <br>- Added size 18 dialog fonts as an option.
    <br>
    <br><a href="http://terra-arcanum.com/drog/dest/highres.html#downloads">Grab the update here</a>

2. Yuki

Yuki Well-Known Member

It's an update, right? I don't have to reinstall everything?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The patch can detect your previous installation and update it. Just select the 'reinstall' option.

4. papa_dog_1999

papa_dog_1999 Well-Known Member

Media:
    Just when I think you've thought of everything,
    you think of more everything else.

*ack*
    I've just hurt myself.
    Pardon me while I wrap my brain in a cold towel.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, I meant that you don't have to reinstall the game and all patches, sorry if this wasn't clear.

The high resolution patch can be easily uninstalled/reinstalled at any time.

6. papa_dog_1999

papa_dog_1999 Well-Known Member

Media:
    Oh, I got it.
    I meant to comment that it was great you thought to have it check for prior version and update when necessary.
    It's just my brain sprained it ankle while trying to type.

Our Host!