Arcanum 1024x768 Edition v081004 [Discontinued]

Discussion in 'Modding and Scripting Support' started by Anonymous, Jul 27, 2008.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Viqsi

Viqsi New Member

Two things:
    * The little upper-left "circular window" in various menu screens that normally shows your character and immediate surroundings is off-center - it instead shows things up and to the left. (You can see this in the screenshots in this thread.)
    * There doesn't appear to be any fill-in on the bottom and right for the various books, newspapers, notes, etc. in the game. What would it take to add those? (I'd assumed it would simply require just making available one updated image per type of item.)

This is otherwise made of awesome and I love it. :)

2. DokEnkephalin

DokEnkephalin Member

Huh, just noticed this, but I've been running the 1024x768 version just fine with the latest UAP, and now with AWIP6.0. There were a few crashes before I ran your cache utility, but none since. The only problem I see now is on the character page, the portrait is concealed by some of the buttons and lables.

3. Russell

Russell New Member

I like the compact idea, but how about making a compact version of this:

[​IMG]

Without the Health and Fatigue bars changed into some ugly little glitchy looking ones like in your screenshot? I love this version from that screenshot above.

4. Earth Nuggets

Earth Nuggets New Member

I don't think there are any files related to that interface left in the game's DAT file, so there wouldn't be anything to work with. Was it from an old beta or something?

I found something similar, but kind of looks even more outdated:

[​IMG]

[Edit - I went to that Ultima page you mentioned. The creator didn't modify anything, just posted screenshots from old previews.]

Our Host!