Non pistols/riffles/bows-weapons using ammo

Discussion in 'Modding and Scripting Support' started by Nataku, Jul 24, 2013.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. The Pigeon

The Pigeon Member

@Xayvong

I am working on a mod technically but have had so much stuff to do I haven't really looked at it in like 6/7 months. I keep meaning to go back to it, there's still so much to do! I have too many hobbies : P

My module is an open world thing (over world map, can technically go anywhere at the start). I've done a few core quests and a few side ones but I've got more to do before I can start adding extra stuff like a stealth route or additional side quests. I'm giving the player a choice of talking/fighting through the game at the moment.

2. Xayvong

Xayvong Member

@The Pigeon

Awesome, I can't wait to play it.

@nataku

Glad you figured it out for the most part. I hope you figure out the rest of your questions I've seen posted up. :thumbup:

3. Nataku

Nataku Member

Hello.
    Just coming to say that Arcanum Factory works perfectly and creates easily protos.
    Thanks everyone.

4. The Pigeon

The Pigeon Member

@Nataku

Most nifty!

@Xayvong

Thank you :) I'll do some more work on it this weekend. Still been busy with so many other things especially now that I finally have a job, starting on the 26th! But I'll do my best to find time for modding :)

5. FilthyJack

FilthyJack Member Supporter

My apologies for the lack of information regarding the download links. I'm really thankful for TA for hosting it. The original thread's links are up again. :cry:

I'm glad arcanum factory is working well and you could get what you wanted in the end. Hoping to see your mods soon :cool:_

Cheers!

Edit: Btw Nataku, the spell you posted, if it is the unmodified version, could be (probably, not tested) changed like this:

I'm saying this because I might add a spell editor to the factory, this feature has been asked already and isn't to hard to implement, I need to take some time and make a few tests.

Edited: nvm, It seems spells and even scripts can't handle ammunitions type other than charges.

Our Host!