Help with Virgil's portrait

Discussion in 'Arcanum Discussion' started by mastrovara, Dec 8, 2013.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. mastrovara

mastrovara New Member

Hey guys!

I was wondering if there was any way to get a higher resolution portrait of Virgil's face as it's made in vanilla Arcanum. I really like his face, but I haven't got a bigger or better pic of him other than those i can screenshot ingame.

Is there any way to get his face as a bigger and better photo? Is there any downloadable pic of him online? Is there a way i can extract his photo from the game files of Arcanum?

Thank you very much in advance and keep exploring, fellow travelers!
    Mastro

2. Muro

Muro Well-Known Member

I can't be sure, but I don't think there is a high res version of Virgil's in-game portrait. Hopefully someone will correct me if I'm wrong.

Not exactly what you were asking for, but there's this nice fanart that recreates the portrait at 486x500 resolution.

3. Leonidus

Leonidus Member

I recall a post with hi res portraits from Arcanum somewhere. So helpful, I know, but if you search you should be able to find it.

4. Muro

Muro Well-Known Member

You most likely recall this thread. Unfortunately, there were no follower portraits among them, therefore no Virgil as well.

5. mastrovara

mastrovara New Member

Thank you very much anyway! I will still be looking!

Virgil is my favourite game character ever so if you find something, don't be afraid to PM me or write it here! ;)

Our Host!