A question about Drog Black Tooth's patch

Discussion in 'Arcanum Discussion' started by Narko, Oct 18, 2013.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Narko

Narko New Member

Hi, I'm new here, but I've been playing Arcanum for a number of years starting with when I got a demo disc containing both Arcanum(Played it so much I even managed to find a way around shrouded hills by following a river and switching between world map to foot untill I squeezed past the end of it) and Fallout tactics from a magazine way back when the game first came out, that demo got me hooked, enough so that I still revisit the game over and over.

Anyways I've tried searching the forums for topics relating to Drog's patch and the replaced Bedokaan model(I usually kinda just skim over the Bedokaan, I felt like it wasn't one of the more memorable parts of the game, sorry if anyone else feels otherwise), I guess you could say what I want is a side by side comparison of the Vanilla model, and the patched model, but all I can find are broken images so I can't decide if I actually want the restored or vanilla model. I've played with it on before I believe, just checking everything on the patches checklist that wasn't in the original, I just spent a VERY minuscule amount of time around the Bedokaan because I didn't feel like there was much to do there.

Our Host!