Undignified Deaths

Discussion in 'Arcanum Discussion' started by Ruda, Apr 14, 2013.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. _TheZealot

_TheZealot New Member

Probably my favorite death would have been fighting the halfling shopkeeper in Shrouded Hills;

It was night and we had just finished busting in his window. After jumping in and tossing some dynamite at him he jumps up and begins attacking us. One dead shop-keep later I am looking through his stuff when the world around me explodes..... I had forgotten all about the dynamite from the start of the fight.

2. Tennisgolfboll

Tennisgolfboll New Member

Had an ogre with ran away with the circus background and 20 starting strength self kill himself with a crit against an align wolf (1 shotted myself, full hp)

3. Byzantine

Byzantine Member

"I wish I could tell you that Virgil fought the good fight, and the Bowen Gang let him be. I wish I could tell you that, but Shrouded Hills is no fairy tale world."

I'm not sure if this counts as an undignified death or a brave way to go out; while playing Vormantown as a half orc duelist, I was absolutely convinced that my heroine could take on a mechanized arachnid with nothing more than a generic rapier and a blue jacket with boots as my her only source of protection. This was moments before her rapier broke into pieces and she was sliced in half at the waist.

Our Host!