Project Update #20: Pieces of Lore.

Discussion in 'News Comments' started by Dark Elf, Oct 11, 2012.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Jojobobo

Jojobobo Well-Known Member

Yeah maybe I reacted a bit poorly to what Vorak said, but all comments like that do is serve to highlight how unsuccessful my job hunting has been going and how I didn't secure a job I had an interview for a few weeks ago. I guess in the eyes of this forum I'm being selfish, but if I had given $50 there would have been no surety that I would have even got a copy in the raffle let alone the expansion. If they make PE2 which they keep on saying they're hopeful to make on KS as well I'll be front of the line (well, unless I become another jobless graduate) to donate to a community item but now is not the right time for me to contribute to such a venture.

And as for what's at the castle, I'm not sure. I can't decide if it's another stretch goal or it just signifies the end of funding.

2. Xz

Xz Monkey Admin Staff Member

In terms of money distance, it seems to be located at 3.75 million, so I suspect it's a stretch goal of some sorts.

3. Vorak

Vorak Administrator Staff Member

Since we appear to be taking a rare break from our regular inane banter and being serious for once I will say the following.

I was being a dick and baiting someone by being smug and to be honest thats exactly how I took Jojobobo's reply to be in the first place. I am heartened that this situation has been defused whilst also being disheartened that we have a touch of nanny state creeping in here that it was felt a defense on the behalf of either of us was necessary, the House was not always so.

4. Philes

Philes Well-Known Member

Allow me to get us right back on track my good man:

This. I again remember why I like you.

But you used the non-American way of spelling "favorite." Now you're back to just "meh." Endeavour to not fail me again.

DAMMIT NOW I'M DOING IT TIME TO GO THROW SOME TEA IN THE OCEAN

5. Muro

Muro Well-Known Member

When there is an American and British version of a word, I usually choose the smoggy monocled top hat wearing tea drinking I say pip pip cheerio variant. APPROACH ME SIR

[​IMG]

6. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    I always endeavour to comprehend irony myself.

Our Host!