Need help with Follower Editor

Discussion in 'Module Discussion' started by StillwaterSmith65, Jun 15, 2014.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. StillwaterSmith65

StillwaterSmith65 New Member

Hello everyone,

I'd really appreciate some help on this :

I've already been through some other boards discussing this and followed advice such as leaving the character screen and re-entering but that wont work either. It's pretty frustrating as this was the one mod I was looking forward.

So basically I launch the editor, run the game, ask Virgil (for example) to 'tell me more about him' which opens the character screen, press alt+z.....and nothing. Exiting his character menu and re-entering it via convo STILL changes nothing....Neither does minimizing the game and switching to the 'clickable' alt+z from the opened editor :/

I am currently level 6 so assuming there's a way out of this, do I have to start over or does the editor allow you to re allocate his stats regardless of where you are in the game? Are the stats re allocated because the editor brings back all the points a character has to spend on that level or do we manually dilinish the stats automatically allocated by the game..?

I apologise in advance if this is the wrong place to post this but the most recent topic I found was from 2011 so I'm guessing things may have changed...

If it's any help: I'm currently running arcanum patched with the official patch, Drog's UAP, hi res townmaps, and hi-res patch....i have an AZERTY keyboard so even alt+w instead of alt+x didn't do it....

Much obliged for any insight on what's wrong here, thanks!

Our Host!