Blessing of the Swamp Spirit to the Miasmire sapling quest!?

Discussion in 'Module Discussion' started by noxtheroxstar, May 10, 2013.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. noxtheroxstar

noxtheroxstar New Member

Hello everyone, loooong time reader of forums but never registered, until...NOW that is!
    Now I took a break from Arcanum for about 3 years now and decided to play some of the modules to start with.
    Namely, Dusty Dunes (I have the module with team a's 1.0 patch) but I can't get Ban F'aar to say anything other than calling me a "Cretin"!
    If someone out there can explain as to how to initialize the quest, I'd be most appreciative. (I've checked the entire forum and haven't found an answer)

Regards,

-NoX

2. Gillsing

Gillsing New Member

Re: Blessing of the Swamp Spirit to the Miasmire sapling que

According to this post you need IN 12 (IN 9 with the patch, according to the readme) and two ranks of Persuasion to get Ban F'aar to talk to you. I usually just steal the water, or kill him if he notices. Though when I tried using the elven spring water on the sapling I got the old 'you feel no effect' thing. It worked just fine in "Dusty Dunes Fixed" (linked in that thread), so I don't know what's up with that. (Tried dropping the water on the sapling too, but that didn't do anything at all.)

3. noxtheroxstar

noxtheroxstar New Member

Re: Blessing of the Swamp Spirit to the Miasmire sapling que

Thanks Gillsing!

Our Host!