on sale brand new unlocked Apple Iphone 4g 32gb…$350

Discussion in 'Vault of Folly' started by TheDavisChanger, Jun 21, 2011.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. TheDavisChanger

TheDavisChanger Well-Known Member

That's a presumptuous claim if ever I've heard one. Will purchasing merchandise through iport thwart any theft of identity that has been initiated independent of my dealings with iport? I suggest that not buying from iport is a surer way to protect privacy.

I also cannot help but notice that no Nintendo DSes are available to purchase from you, iport. That's a pity because if I were to patronize you, I would purchase a Nintendo DS. As it happens, I don't need to because Hutch just repaired another shoulder button on my current DS. This time my right shoulder button went out. I couldn't find my spare shoulder button so I panicked and ordered more at http://www.powergamingparts.com/. As it happens, I had left the spare shoulder button at Hutch's soldering station. I have since e-mailed powergamingparts.com to see if I can cancel yesterday's order.

Wish me luck!

PS - I would like to point out that I have purchased items from powergamingparts.com in the past and again just recently in a panic. I would also like to point out that powergamingparts.com has never spammed this community with unwelcome advertisements. I would like to point out that you have and still you and I have not done business.

2. DarkFool

DarkFool Nemesis of the Ancients

3. Barbara

Barbara New Member

Apple iPhone:
    Apple iPhone 4g 32gb…$350
    Apple iPhone 3GS 32GB- $300
    Apple iPhone 3GS 16GB- $230
    Apple iPhone 16GB — $180
    Apple iPhone 3G 8GB — $170
    Apple iPhone 3G 16GB — $190

4. Smuelissimo

Smuelissimo New Member

If you ask me, your entire post was rather patronizing.

Our Host!