"Just another startistic" was real

Discussion in 'Vault of Folly' started by Grossenschwamm, Oct 21, 2010.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Frigo

Frigo Active Member

What kind of heavy stuff was he doing that he had those god delusions? I can't believe his parents didn't notice this heavy drug abuse. Or were the delusions caused by some psychiatric problem? I remember him linking some image about a surgery on his head.

I agree, this was an incredible selfish, fucking immature and stupid way to go. Friggin attention whore didn't think about how other people would feel about his suicide, especially his parents.

And why would he troll Terra-Arcanum in the first place? There are much better forums and imageboards for this stuff. Why did he try to contact Gross of all people?

2. Philes

Philes Well-Known Member

Clearly this isn't the fault of the disturbed individual, or the man's social structure or family.

Clearly it's the forum he visits infrequently. Yeah, it's their fault. Their fault for not believing the 10,000th thing said as a truth when the past 9,999 were lies.

I feel bad that the situation reached this point, but there is only so much a forum can do for the truly disturbed. IRL family and friends should have been the first to have been aware.

3. Grakelin

Grakelin New Member

Even though Gross is saying this stuff, I'm still not completely positive it is true.

On the other hand, if it is, it's kind of a strange culmination of the past several years. He really was trying for a last trolling gasp, but his climax was a bit of a let down overall, since his terrifying push wasn't terrifying in any way.

This boldens my conviction that we should have been banning him on sight every time he popped up. Maybe he would have eventually given up and buggered off to a new forum, and we wouldn't be the ones his parents looked to when he finally offed himself (and he would have offed himself, with or without us. If he really did).

4. Zanza

Zanza Well-Known Member

5. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    Thanks for correcting me.

Actually, a guy at the Swedish forum Flashback recently committed suicide in front of his web camera, read more about it here. So whether or not this situation is real, my bet is that HWLFP knew all about this and was acting the copycat.

If this is real, British media will undoubtedly see the connection. Best way to verify the validity of all this is to check British newspapers. I haven't seen any mention of any Internet-related suicide in any of the big ones.

6. Wolfsbane

Wolfsbane Well-Known Member

Gross doesn't seem like a guy who would troll the forum like this. Also, I'm positive he hasn't been hacked since he has a certain style of writing that hasn't changed in these last few posts of his.

If this is true, which I suspect it is, it's sad but stupid. I feel for his family but I don't feel jack for the individual behind the suicide. Selfish punk. Suicide is never the answer.

7. Dead Bill

Dead Bill New Member

I'm not dead. I am in fact quite well. Chest is hurting a bit though from all the laughing. Hey "Sponge", your a thick cunt.

Our Host!