VFX:R Hannah 'Hahn' Mahlay vs Princess Sparkle

Discussion in 'Vault of Folly' started by Wolfsbane, Jun 7, 2010.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Xiao_Caity

Xiao_Caity New Member

Hahn tries to look away, managing to turn in enough time that she only gets a mild dose, which is still enough to leave her reeling and off balance.

"I may just upgrade this to Weirdest Day Ever," she mumbles, stumbling over a rock and landing with a painful thud, making a very interesting noise indeed as she cracks her arm on a rock and feels the bone snapping.

"Mother Trinity's TITS!" She scrambles to her feet looking rather green around the gills, holding her arm awkwardly. She can fix it with Resta, but that'll take time she just doesn't have. She sways on her feet, sweat beading her forehead as she points at Sparkle with a wobbling hand. "Damned if I'm letting you do that again..."

She hurls a double dose of Gellun and Doran, weakening Sparkle's strength and defences both. She starts running awkwardly, heading for solid ground out of the ruined building, sending the occasional Tsu back at Sparkle to keep her busy.

2. Zanza

Zanza Well-Known Member

The almost completely naked Princess Sparkle cops a couple of Gellan and Doran to the face, this will weaken her for a moment. She collapses to the ground on one knee. Her strength draining as she looks up and notices not one but three Tsu coming at her.

"Well golly gosh darn it, I think this is the end for me."

The saddest look ever possible appeared on Princess Sparkle's face as the barrage of Tsu closed in. Just as the Tsu were about to blast her three male tourists jumped on top of her, taking the bots to the back. Another tourist pulled her out from underneath the pile of now extremely sore tourists.

"We gotta save the hot naked chick!" The tourists started yelling.

Princess Sparkle began to smile once again, rainbows glistening around her as she thanked the heroic tourists who helped her. She handed them all one cupcake each and began to skip towards Hahn once again.

As she started to close in on Hahn another Tsu came for her.

"Oh dear."

The Tsu hit her in the chest, dropping her to the ground once again in her weakened state. The tourists rushed to her and helped her up once again, thanking them yet again she began to sway as danced the way towards Hahn. Although her body was aching by now she had the love of the tourists to keep her going. In fact their support was so overwhelming that they all began to dance in sync as if choreographed as they closed in on the probably weirded out Hannah.

3. Xiao_Caity

Xiao_Caity New Member

Hahn glowers at the sheer weirdness in front of her, reaching the grass and relative solid ground and turning to watch the chaos. Well, she doesn't like walloping civilians, but in this particular situation, she doesn't have much choice.

"Sorry about this, you hormone-addled lunatics." She gathers all her strength and starts throwing Megid clouds at the tourists, cutting swathes through the crowd with every casting. The air around her almost seems grey as she summons more and more shadows to throw at them, drawing heavily on the loaned strength of her Mag.

"You know, I'm really starting to dislike your tactics," she grumbles, grabbing her Giacaboni with her good hand, ready for the moment her Rappy runs out of photon energy and reverts to support mode.

4. Zanza

Zanza Well-Known Member

Princess Sparkle's smile turns to a horrified look as she watches the tourists who had been shielding her get cut down by blasts of shadow. When all of the tourists were taken out she looked straight at Hahn. removing her hands from her soft, round cupcakes, she felt the effects of the Gellan and Doran wear off. It was time to start to take things seriously, the macarena obviously wasn't going to win this fight, she needed to step things up. Princess Sparkle began to dance to the Las Ketchup Song as she begun to close the gap once again.

5. Xiao_Caity

Xiao_Caity New Member

Hahn hurls her Giacaboni at Princess Sparkle with an angry snarl. "Do I really look that damn stupid?" Please. Like she's going to let her get close enough to try any of her tricks again, especially after what she did to the tourists.

She risks a brief Resta on her arm while the slicer is in it's whirling flight, patching the wound up enough that she can use the arm again, albeit with difficulty. "I hate people like you, who can't fight without using other people as tools."

6. Zanza

Zanza Well-Known Member

Princess Sparkles, dancing her way towards the allusive Hahn notices the huge Giacaboni headed straight for her. Summoning a star to protect her she is shocked when the Giacaboni cuts through the star and hits her. Luckily the star took the grunt of the attack, leaving only a mediocre wound which although not fatal for now, would definitely impede her dancing for the rest of the fight. Picking herself up she looked straight at Hahn who had now lose her Giacaboni, an advantage if Princess Sparkle ever saw one. She began to skip quickly towards Hahn, a rainbow glow surrounding her.

"My dear, I don't think you are stupid at all, you are simply gorgeous!"

Sparkle's pace quickened even more, the rainbow glow expanding, becoming more intense until she was 5 yards from Hahn. She leaped straight up into the air, stars began to swirl around her not quite completely naked body.

"I only want to bring love and harmony to you darling"

7. Xiao_Caity

Xiao_Caity New Member

Hahn leaps backwards gracefully, bringing her wand up and firing a crackling Tsu at Sparkle. "I have plenty of love as it is, thanks, and DISHARMONY is what lets me earn my living!" A really quite mean idea strikes her, and, well, she's never been one to turn down a mean idea that can help her.

"You know, dancing around almost naked like that... A lot of people would mistake you for being just a teeny tiny bit of a slut. You might want to get a shirt on before some unsavoury character decides to try and molest you."

She drops a tiny metal ring to the ground and stamps it into the dirt with a smirk.

8. Zanza

Zanza Well-Known Member

"Slut? SLUT? I AM NO SLUT!" Princess Sparkle began to enrage once again, obviously not liking the comment from Hahn. Rainbows engulfed her body then dispersed revealing a suit of pink armor similar to that of Xena's only made from platemail. Princess Sparkle was being nice this whole time and then Hahn had to go ahead and insult her she thought, there is no forgiveness for someone who could do such a thing.

Still levitating in the air, Sparkle summoned a giant star underneath her feet so she could float on it. She was mad now and there was only one thing to do, dance angrily! Suddenly two large stars appeared next to her as well as a microphone in her hand, music spouted out of the two stars which were now large speakers. As sparkle danced and sung her angry song, stars constantly appeared around her and shot towards Hahn.

"Open your eyes, i see your eyes are open"

More and more stars swirled around her and shot towards Hahn leaving trails of rainbows.

"Always I want to be with you and make believe with you and live in harmony, harmony ohhhh love!"

9. Xiao_Caity

Xiao_Caity New Member

Hahn seriously fights the urge to outright vomit as Sparkle's temper tantrum turns her into a particularly nauseating pop star, deflecting stars with her wand and circling around Sparkle, trying not to let the occasional star that gets through knock her off balance too much.

A quick dash and roll puts her next to her Giacaboni, and she picks up and throws the slicer in one swift movement, sending it ricocheting off the stars towards her opponent.

"Has anyone ever told you you're so saccharine you could cause diabetes?"

She drops and stomps another tiny ring as she moves backwards, heading for the large pool that's managed to survive relatively unscathed.

10. Zanza

Zanza Well-Known Member

"Diabetes? What is that?" Princess Sparkle asked, being from Rainbowland, the land of sweets and rainbows but surprisingly no diabetes. Continuing on with her tune as she noticed Hahn springing about the place. She nodded to one of the giant stars who nodded back, boxing gloves appeared on two points, obviously meaning they were its hands. The star flew down to Hahn and started throwing punches at her.

11. Xiao_Caity

Xiao_Caity New Member

"Diabetes is what too much sugar does to people in the real world! Hell, I bet people at home are dying of sugar shock just watching you!"

Hahn swears and calls back her slicer, defending herself as best she can from the, well... animated star. Geez. She finds a break in it's pattern and drops a Megid on it, leaping backwards and catching the Giacaboni.

"I'm kind of surprised you haven't asked about the rings yet," she says almost mockingly. "I thought you LIKED pretty things!" A twitch of the hand brings two silver tubes to her hands.

"You ever heard of telepipes?"

12. Zanza

Zanza Well-Known Member

"If they can help me spread love and harmony then I want one!" Princess Sparkle replied. She nodded to the other star who materialised boxing gloves on its 'hands' and flew down to engage Hahn. Princess Sparkle summoned rainbows to touch the wounded tourists on the ground, upon entering the bodies the tourists got back up and stood in two straight parallel lines. Sparkle flew down and stood in with the lines. She began to tap dance her way towards Hahn and the boxing star, her two lines of rainbow tourist zombies (this dimension truly has odd side effects to her powers) following her every tap as if she was dancing through them as well.

Suddenly music started again as Princess Sparkle sung and tap danced.

"I got you, under my skin, I've got you, deep in the heart of me."

13. Zanza

Zanza Well-Known Member

Hahn's face turns to a horrid shock when she sees the horde of tourists stand up and start tap dancing alongside Princess Sparkle. The Princess continues to sing as one by one the tourists step forward to attack Hahn. Ducking, dodging and weaving between punches Hahn manages to knockout and incapacitate each tourist. Finally the last row of tourists attack in unison causing Hahn to turn around and flee. At that instant Princess Sparkle blows a kiss that lands on the defeated boxing star, reawakened the star jumps to life and joins it's counterpart in the attack alongside the tourists. The Stars were faster than the tourists reaching Hahn in seconds, seeing them close in on her Hahn turned and faced them.

The first star threw a lightning fast left jab followed by a menacing right hook, Hahn dodged the jab and did a back flip to avoid the hook. As she landed the other star came up from behind and held her in a bear hug. The first star charged with it's right glove throwing a powerful haymaker towards Hahn who managed to slipp through the hold and duck, causing the two stars to collide. The second star was knocked out, frustrated the first star blew steam from what we only assume would be where it's ears would be. It began throwing reckless punches at Hahn who barely managed to duck and weave to avoid them. Suddenly she copped a punch right to the stomach, winding her and allowing the last remaining tourists to grab her.

"She called the Princess a slut, we'll show her a slut!"

The tourists held Hahn down and begun to tear off her clothing, first the shit followed by her blue pants. Hahn was left in her blue bra and white cotton panties that had a image of a teddy bear on them. A rather large African-American tourist ripped off her panties and began to play with her hoohah!.

"No, not there please!"

The other tourists began to fondle her breasts as they pulled out their members forcing her to hold them as well as suck them.

"Mmmgrlrll hmmmph!"

Hahn couldn't resist the tourists anymore, she began to enjoy the attention. Sucking harder and pulling the tourists faster she had a look in her eyes that she wanted more.

"No not in there, its too big!"

One tourist entered her from behind and gave her his long powerful thrusts of love. Finally then tourists blew hot love all over her exhausted and battered body. Hahn lay there with a look of pleasure all over her face, at first she acted like she hated but it was obvious this was exactly what she needed.

Princess Sparkle walked over to Hahn and stood over the top of her with a cheeky smile on her face.

"Now, you simply must tell me who did your hair."

14. DarkFool

DarkFool Nemesis of the Ancients

The fact you weren't banned for this is horrific.

Our Host!