Community seems a bit on edge

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by Gorglefrumpf, May 28, 2012.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Gorglefrumpf

Gorglefrumpf New Member

Not been around for that long, but I've been reading a lot of the posts and the community seems to be a bit on edge.

I think it could be the forum theme. With regard to the theme, I can't read it without straining my eyes a lot, and when I started to read a thread the further I got down the page the more I noticed a reduction of serotonin and increased irritability. The black on red appears to be causing it. And of course, it's always frustrating when you are trying to read what somebody has said and the medium which it is being used to communicate makes it appear displeasing. And, in my opinion, it's more appealing to have the tables be centered in the middle of the page, instead of stretched to fit the width of the browser. But besides some minor cosmetic arrangements, the site is really good!! I have have enjoyed reading the posts by all the users!!! I thought I was a big Arcanum fan, until I got on here and I realized I'm just an Arcanum nut. The real fans take place on this website :) People have some great input and have put some serious thinking into this game. I'm also enjoying reading the posts by all the modders, and seeing ArcanumAlive, the other websites. Great job guys for making a great community!

2. magikot

magikot Well-Known Member

Working as intended.

3. Jojobobo

Jojobobo Well-Known Member

I know right? Just the other day the interface got me so wound up that I had to go outside and punch a granny in the face.

4. Constipation

Constipation New Member

Jesus selffucking Christ, who are you calling on edge you slimy rotting hemorrhoid ridden ASSHOLE

I am so pissed off right now because of your fucking BULLSHIT

JESUS FUCKING FUUUUCK

5. DarkFool

DarkFool Nemesis of the Ancients

I'd attribute it more to the input of the brilliant individuals whom frequent this philosophical cesspool slowly inspiring the insipid cells of your mind to something akin to a ritualistic mass suicide.

6. TheDavisChanger

TheDavisChanger Well-Known Member

On edge? I think we're just under-stimulated from lack of activity. That's why we cannibalize each other for sport.

7. Grossenschwamm

Grossenschwamm Well-Known Member

I would suppose that's what happened to the previously working sphincter at the base of my stomach.

8. werozzi

werozzi Member

i totally agree with TDC, we need some thrill 'ere, it's pretty hard for a bunch of 20 or so guys to keep a community alive!

9. Charonte

Charonte Member

10. Drog Alt

Drog Alt Member

11. werozzi

werozzi Member

by saying guys i meant people, you dumb ass!
    At leas where i live you can talk about a specific group of individuals by calling them guys, so i'm sorry if i offended you.

(P.s. Drog: we know you're a woman)

Our Host!