Machined Gauntlets Schematic

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by Kim Il Sung, Dec 7, 2014.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Kim Il Sung

Kim Il Sung Guest

Hey guys. I could have sworn back in the day (2004) when I still had the disk version of the game there was a schematic for Machined Gauntlets. I'm probably wrong as extensive internet searches seem to be fruitless.

I guess I just need an affirmation that I'm suffering from a mixed up memory of events that happened 10 years ago.

Thanks.

2. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    I think the only Machined Gauntlets in the game are those you find in the BMC mines, but I could be wrong on that. I think the Vendigrothian war gauntlets are quite similar statwise though, and I'm fairly certain there is a schematic for those.

3. Jojobobo

Jojobobo Well-Known Member

There isn't a Machined Gauntlets schematic as far as I know. Pairs can be found in the BMC Mines as DE says, on the smith in Ashbury, on the smith in Roseborough (I think) and on Lainna del Par in Cumbria.

Machined Gauntlets and Venidgrothian War Gauntlets both offer the same unarmed damage, but the Vendigrothian War Gauntlets offer higher AC whereas the Machined Gauntlets offer both (lower) AC and DR. Have fun.

4. Philes

Philes Well-Known Member

I'd argue that Machined Gauntlets look cooler though.

5. Ruda

Ruda Active Member

They make me think of Se7en. And then I can't sleep.

Our Host!