Having some sidequest problems bet. Stillwater & Bedookan

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by m'ayen, Nov 6, 2014.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. m'ayen

m'ayen New Member

I'm lvl 25 persuation expert, with 12 INT

i want to see the real Stillwater giant but it doesn't seem to appear in bet. Stillwater & the pass.

Is there something I did before that prevent this? What I did in advance is that I retrieve the fake giant's pelt in Tarant way before (lvl 13 i guess). Does it affects the game or anything?

Also i can't recruit Waromon for some reason, do i need to be a persuation master first? I can't convince their chief to stop the "killing"?

P.s. Thank you very much Jojobobo for answering my previous queries!

2. Ruda

Ruda Active Member

The Stillwater giant can only be encountered after completing the quest associated with the fake pelt. I also believe (correct me if I'm wrong) that you can only encounter it once. It appears as a unhostile bunny so it's possible that you've encountered it but thought nothing of it. When I first encountered the cute little thing (named "Blue Bunny?" if I recall correctly) I made a savegame. Upon loading it the bunny was gone and wasn't seen again.

As for Waromon, you have to resolve matters between the bedookan and the poachers peacefully before the chief will offer you Waromon's services (much like Gilbert Bates gives you Chucka occationally). You have to be fairly good at persuation, but mastering the skill isn't necessary.

Our Host!