Bug - Qinterra and Swamps Not Populating

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by Harlequin2262, Jul 8, 2014.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Harlequin2262

Harlequin2262 New Member

So, I got the question from the Stillwater halfing concerning the cursed ruby glade. This is before I made contact with Bates after learning about the ring.

Teleported there. Did the quest, everything's fine. Went to a few other locations on that side of the mountain ranges, wandered around, killed the Smurf Village, did a few of the minor areas. Found the Lizardman swamps. Went there. Not a single soul was to be found.

Figured, 'well, that's probably because they only populate when you get to that section of the game'. Thought no more of it.

However, I'm now way further along, nothing weird's happened so far, and now I'm at the stage where I need to find Qinterra. Nothing's gone wrong so far, after doing the Stillwater Giant question, and getting the mountain pass, and the actual location of Qinterra. However, when I go there, after getting in via the NPC guard there, the place is totally unpopulated, except for the Master Healer. Who has almost nothing in her inventory/shop. The Swamps are much the same.

However, CALADON appears to be totally fine.

Reinstalling didn't help, and going back to an earlier save just before I spoke to Loghaire and <VirgilDebuging story advance and map update> my way there hasn't helped either, same problem.

Am I boned? :???:

Our Host!