Seeking link to old 3-layer debug

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by FourthIncarnation, Mar 26, 2014.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. FourthIncarnation

FourthIncarnation New Member

Hi, everyone. This is my first time back on this board in a few years. Seems like while I eventually forget forum logins and switch emails, I can never forget how wonderful Arcanum is.

The short issue is that the Character Editor 1.8 doesn't work one my computer (Win 7 32 bit). I'd rather be able to bump myself up a few skill points and skip the arduous dying-all-over-the-place one can experience while initially testing characters, and pursuing quest paths one never has before--unfortunately, I cannot install it, the DLLs don't seem function. I don't know much about computers, so I don't know exactly what the issue is, and I'd rather not spend hours troubleshooting.

Once upon a time a million years ago, there was a debug cheat floating around. I believe it was Drogg Blacktooth who found it. You would minimize the game, click the debug module, and back ingame you could press F1, F2, or F3, and then you had access to that level of cheat. The key ` gave you one rank in every skill. This was very useful for generating a bunch of skillpoints, as you could just hit ` and then subtract all the skills you just gave.

I cannot find this on the downloads page. I could not find it using the search engine. I cannot find it with Google. The site won't let me view the member's list.
    Can someone please link me to where I might find this? If it's somewhere obvious, I sincerely apologize. I swear I looked for well over an hour, nearly two.

2. Muro

Muro Well-Known Member

Is the thing talked about in this thread the debug tool you had in mind? If so, the download link in my post in that thread is where you can get it (mentioning that as the ones in Drog's and rroyo's posts went dead).

Our Host!