Medallion of beauty

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by Fluszka, Feb 9, 2014.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Fluszka

Fluszka New Member

Okay, so I'm REALLY desperate to find a medallion of beauty (for the quest, obviously). I was looking for it by myself, but finally got fed up and checked it on the internet... Everyone says that you it's "Worn by civilian women in blue dresses in Dernholm and Black Root". I swear to god that I have checked every woman in blue dress in Arcanum and I still haven't found MoB! Please, help... I suck at pickpocketing, so I was using fate points to get a critical success. May it be the reason why I can't get the medallion? I know, it's a ridiculous idea, but I really can't come up with anything else... I just want to finish that quest ;_;

2. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    Go to the inn in Roseborough, one of the women there has a Medallion of Beauty on her person.

3. Ruda

Ruda Active Member

As the directions you have found are quite vague, you deserve some more help.

The woman who's wearing the Medallion of Beauty lives in Dernholm and spends her entire time in the King's Inn & Pub which is the only one of its kind in Dernholm.

She is the one who is encircled (duh)
    [​IMG]
    While the woman sometimes stands closer to the fire she never leaves the building. When you pick her pocket please remember that the medallion is worn not carried. You will find it equipped not among the rest of the junk in her inventory (kadura & coins, if I recall correctly). Also remember that the Medallion of Beauty is unidentified and is therefore simply called Unidentified Medallion. You do not have to identify it before giving it to Lil; she will recognize it regardless.
    [​IMG]

Goodluck.

4. Fluszka

Fluszka New Member

Oh thank you, thank you, thank you!

Our Host!