Bow of Ecclesiastes

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SUMO III, Nov 17, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. SUMO III

SUMO III New Member

Where in the ruins of Szabo is the sword of Ecclesiastes? I searched the whole ruin, but I could not find the bow.

2. Ring lord

Ring lord Member

3. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

It's the bow master quest. Above Blackroot, on the other side of the river...

The Bow of Ecclesiates is in the room with all the tattered bowmen. Right at the end in a junk pile actually - you have to do the old destroy-the-fire-on-a-stick to move to the next areas, so on and so forth.

The range on the bow is absolutely ridiculous though - 15 + 50!!! Equivalent to about 5 screen lengths...you can't see that far, so how the hell are you supposed to shoot something that far ahead (or behind?). You can keep the bow if you want, and pay 2000 gold for your training if you prefer...

4. Dmonik

Dmonik New Member

personally I think bows SUCK altogether! The best things are the melee weapons... bows do absolutely no damage (well they do but they still suck) but whatever you like you can use...
    ps. plus they need ammo :roll:

5. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Bows give you a challenge...try it...it's boring playing a game the same way each time...

6. Roadkill

Roadkill New Member

This is totally off topic but you can get infinite followers quite easily. All you need is the spells Dominate Will and Reflection Shield. Step one cast Dominate Will on desired follower. Step two cast Reflection Shield on desired follower. Step three uncast Dominate Will. Step four uncast Reflection Shield. They are now your infinite slave

Our Host!