Other Gaming Forums

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jojobobo, Apr 9, 2014.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. ytzk

ytzk Well-Known Member

I have never participated in any other gaming forums either, on account of all the commoners.

*monocle*

I didn't even know there were such things as gaming communities until I came here to submit my thesis on meta self abuse and was swept up in the excitement of battling our personality disorders against each other.

*brandy*

After n years, (far too short a time to spend amongst such excellent and admirable hobbits) I know more than half of you half as well as I should like and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

*cigar*

2. Smuel

Smuel Well-Known Member

Media:
  3. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
  4. TheDavisChanger

TheDavisChanger Well-Known Member

This is the only gaming forum I visit with any regularity. Lately, "any regularity" has become synonymous with "neglects two out of three months." The ironic bit is that I don't visit these parts for the video game coverage any longer; I visit it for the culture.

Speaking of "any regularity," I'm sure my child support is due.

5. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    I guess forums are making way for other social media. We're pretty much Puff the magic dragon at this stage.

6. NamelessOne

NamelessOne New Member

Pretty surprised no-one has mentioned the Codex yet. The only gaming forum I personally like aside this one. Lots of trolling and crap there, but atleast they have good taste when it comes to RPGs. Besides some of that trolling is pretty spot on and funny. NMA is good too though.

Our Host!