Miley Cyrus.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sleek_Jeek, Sep 24, 2013.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!

Who's the biggest crybaby?

1. Sinead O'connor - for slut shaming Miley Cyrus' risque antics.

1 vote(s)
    12.5%
  2. Miley Cyrus - for firing back by comparing Sinead's past mental illness with Amanda Bynes' recent Dr

5 vote(s)
    62.5%
  3. I hate all women, pop culture alienates me, and I do not understand the question.

2 vote(s)
    25.0%
  1. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

2. Ruda

Ruda Active Member

What do you mean by "it", not to mention "into"?

3. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

I hate her so much that it makes me want to perform deviant sexual actions upon her physical person in order to express my disdain for her music.

Also people have told me I look like Robyn Thicke so maybe she'd be into it. idk, do you think i have a chance? i'm not rich but i could write her a bad poem.

4. ytzk

ytzk Well-Known Member

I've never actually heard a peep from her, but I've seen the photos and, yeah, I'm into it too.

Ideologically, i think it is very wrong for a young woman to debase herself for the entertainment of strange men but, speaking as a strange man, I am entertained.

5. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

i don't think its wrong. this is america, and i'm mel gibson in the patriot, and they may take our roku's, but they will never take our freedom.

6. werozzi

werozzi Member

Yet, it is not a great thing to teach the world that acting like some sort of sex driven wacko woman is the way things are done.

However, regardless of how many people seem offended by her attitude and/or criticize her, we must accept that this girl did the right move and is now on everyone's scope, regardless of posture towards her, that, I can respect.

Still, I find her repulsive. Not just now, but ever since I've first heard about her, I've had this strong aversion, like you would to a leper, or a racial minority for some of you.

Anyway, the day that I find something that does not cause me even a tiny bit of aversion, I promise I will hunt down all forumites and gift them with the most exotic beverage I can afford.

7. Jojobobo

Jojobobo Well-Known Member

Re:

I know what you mean, Mexicans can be pretty annoying.

8. TheDavisChanger

TheDavisChanger Well-Known Member

9. Wolfsbane

Wolfsbane Well-Known Member

I have no idea what she's like in person, but she was way hotter with her old image. Now she just looks and acts like a slutt.

10. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    Jerking to the twerking, am I right?

11. werozzi

werozzi Member

I find meself unable to understand how could any human find twerking arousing, not to mention entertaining.

12. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

Re:

Twerking is very entertaining, it's just a dance, its only as irritating as the dancer and the presentation. When has anything involving music on TV been good? I think the last time music television was anything special was probably when MTV first launched and Frank Zappa was a paid contributor. Regardless of this, there is a hip hop sub genre known as "bounce" which originated in New Orleans... It gained popularity through the artist Big Freedia, and the genre subsequently helped popularize twerking...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-cT6SwFIHA[/youtube]

See? Thats not so shitty is it?

According to wikipedia the dance originated on the Ivory Coast, and it migrated to New Orleans after a few years.

Miley Cyrus is just having fun with it, and her music is as shitty as it has always been. Her newest video... J's on my feet... I mean, forget about it, it sucks.

Also I'd like to state that my sexist / sexual comments regarding Miley Cyrus were both a sarcastic aside, a joke, and an immature expression of my appreciation for her physical appearance. I in no way endorse teaching people lessons with sex without their consent. If she did consent, however... :hump:

13. Yuki

Yuki Well-Known Member

14. No.9

No.9 New Member

Re:

Aren't you Mel Gibson in Braveheart?

#solidarityisforsluts

This joke doesn't really work because #solidarityforslutwomen doesn't really work. Neither does reviving dead threads, probably.

15. Arthgon

Arthgon Well-Known Member

The thing that bothers me is the fact that many people whine about her so-called sexuality in her live performers or video clips, while Rihanna or Lady Googoo does the same thing and it is okay. Yes. Why not treating them the same? What is sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander.

Yes. I know. Somehow she was better looking back then. However, she just wanted to show the whole world that she is not Hannah Montana anymore. How do find her with the short blond hair?

16. Smuel

Smuel Well-Known Member

Media:
    The thing that bothers me is that some of you are saying you found Miley Cyrus hotter when she was 15 years old.

17. Jungle Japes

Jungle Japes Well-Known Member

I was out to lunch one day with a coworker, and I noticed him eyeballing a teenage girl. I said, "you realize she's like 14, right?" He responded, "However old that ass is, it's the right number of years."

18. ytzk

ytzk Well-Known Member

Freud would say it is taboo specifically because everyone wants it.

Also, cannibalism and incest.

Ps, wait what? She was Hannah Montana? That is especially creepy.

But the most creepy thing of all is the slimy looking director of the music video with the moustache and the reputation for harassing young ladies.

Yeah, that's right, I still call them music videos. The controversy never ends.

19. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

THIS IS NSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW hNSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW hNSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW hNSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW hNSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW hNSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW hNSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW hNSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW hNSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW hNSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW hNSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW h

the content of this link is not safe for work.

she just had some "nudes" taken. she is pretty much fully clothed in these nudes, but you can also see her naughty parts as well. http://hypebeast.com/2013/10/miley-cyru ... n-new-york

how creepy is it now? i still think its pretty creepy myself.

In other news, Esquire published this today...
    http://www.esquire.com/blogs/culture/wo ... cole-warne
    This woman or Miley Cyrus... Which one?

That's my question right now, which one wins the question?

20. Jojobobo

Jojobobo Well-Known Member

Re:

Well that's ruined my day; I have a slinky red number just like that which I wear around the house but now that I know Miley Cyrus wears something similar I don't think I'll bother anymore.

Our Host!