I'm not sure how to feel about this...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Drog Alt, Feb 5, 2012.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Drog Alt

Drog Alt Member

最近就是怎么说呢...很烦。中国人好现实,每一个女孩子很作,一认识就问我是干什么的,我工资多少,知道了我是个学生就很失望。她们都奇怪,都有心机。百分之九十五不会单纯地的谈,要求高,看我多大,多高,有没有车,有没有房,有多少人民币在银行....穷人一堆...哎,算了...

Well, I suppose I'm a westerner, so it perplexes me so what. I went to one of the places I came across recently. Been there just once before. Cheaper than elsewhere, but the service was pretty good. So I came again.

The girls were playing some table game, there was a small kid with them (they often bring their kids), which yelled 老外来了 the moment I came in. Next to the kid there was another, very small girl, which I assumed was someone's kid as well. Even though she had some make up on. A woman asked me if I wanted my "back beaten" (an euphemism for massage and... well, some other activity as well). I said yeah sure, but kept eyeing that small girl. The woman said well you can go with her as well. I was stumped for a moment, and then said, really, I can? The small girl took the initiative and said sure.

She's probably around 155 tall, a little chubby (just the way I like it), amazingly cute, very smooth and fair skin. Very tight. She said she's 20, maybe she is. They say many things, fake names, fake origins (I've no idea why they all say they come from 四川 or 重庆). She was very nice and polite, needless to say I enjoyed it a lot.

But still I can't shake off this feeling that this was a fuckin' kid. I mean, she looks just like a junior school student. And I enjoyed it immensely.

This wasn't some shady rundown place, and she's at least 17. But that's not the point. That's the kind of girls I've been usually fantasizing about. Petite, a little chubby, very cute and very young. And with a tight grip. And I got my fantasy fulfilled.

I took her phone number and she said I could come anytime. And it's cheap, unbelievably cheap, I'm not even going to tell you how cheap it is. I think I'm going to be seeing this girl at least twice a week.

Yeah, I guess I can wave this off as a culture difference or whatever. But it still makes me feel like I'm a really bad person. Well, I guess I am. But it's fine, everyone here's fucked up, one way or another. Might as well enjoy the ride.

People here are very obsessed with money, there's no real friendship or love here. If a girl falls in love with a guy from a family whose overall income is not as good as the girl's then the girl's family will make her dump him. And she will. And she will probably marry someone her mom introduces her to. This society is distorted, perverted. But that's what you get when the disparity between rich and poor is so huge.

I'm rambling...

2. Zanza

Zanza Well-Known Member

3. Vendigrothian

Vendigrothian New Member

You had a good time. Why should it matter to you? She's paid to do her job, and besides, sounds like you got your money's worth.

4. Wolfsbane

Wolfsbane Well-Known Member

5. Philes

Philes Well-Known Member

Bipolar Arcanum Modder to Blogging Chinese Prostitute Pedophile.

Quite the transformation!

6. Crypton

Crypton Member

7. Jungle Japes

Jungle Japes Well-Known Member

8. Zanza

Zanza Well-Known Member

Da fuck!

9. wobbler

wobbler Well-Known Member

actually almost saw it.

10. Jojobobo

Jojobobo Well-Known Member

I really can't make out if Drogs trolling or he is actually a serial sex offender. Only time, and a sudden disappearance from the forum corresponding to a prison sentence, will tell. Personally I'm holding out for a "I now lure fuckin' cute kids to my van with candy, take them to a remote rural loaction, rape and murder them, and finally dump them at sea wrapped in chicken wire and weighed down by a few breeze blocks for the crabs to chow on" thread - the way these tales are going I'd say this is the only natural progression for Drog's life/lies.

11. Drog Alt

Drog Alt Member

Is it wrong for a white man to like cute Asian girls?

Yeah, this one really looked like a kid, but she was perfectly legal.

I always ask them how old they are, I'm not going to risk my visa or whatever. Actually, I met a really nice looking girl recently, great body, beautiful "red phoenix" eyes (丹凤眼). I initially thought she was about 19-21, but she turned out to be 16! Needless to say, I told her to stop bothering me.

It's really pretty hard to determine their age sometimes. In general they age/mature very slow (real life elves), but there are exceptions, of course.

12. Jojobobo

It's fine to be attracted to cute Asian girls, it's wrong to be attracted to one that looks like a child. If you are being serious, which I still doubt, satisfying any sort of attraction to under age girls - even if it's with ones that only look under age but are in fact of the correct age - will only lead to those feelings of attraction growing in intensity and so should be avoided at all costs. In your own words "She said she's twenty, maybe she is" - you can't even categorically say that she was of legal age.

Really though, I was pretty offensive and you're not being very defensive at all, hence this is likely a trolling attempt. If someone did have a genuine problem and another person called them a liar and potential paedophile rapist/murderer they would react more strongly than you just did.

13. Drog Alt

Drog Alt Member

You can't seriously expect me to react to such a lame insult as rapist/pedophile? Or troll? Jesus, how old do you think I am?

Anyway, yeah, I can't forget her little body, her short legs wrapped around my back, her cute belly...

But, anyhow, the way I look at it, at least I'm happy. I really am. It's so cheap, I can go there anytime. I don't even need a "proper" girlfriend. Taking a girl out to a dinner or something is way more expensive.

14. Jojobobo

Yes but I wasn't just saying "lolol he's a rapist/paedophile!!1!11!", I was saying it partly in earnest. If someone truly believed me capable of rape and paedophilia I'd be offended, but sure chalk it up to a cheap shot if you want. Flaunting behaviour that other people find questionable and unpleasant is blatant trolling, even if you're being honest you're clearly after people's inflamed responses otherwise why bother with superfluous detail?

15. Smuel

Smuel Well-Known Member

Media:
    You forgot to mention how your massive schlong was too big for her.

16. ytzk

ytzk Well-Known Member

When you put it like that, it seems as though it was inevitable.

17. TheDavisChanger

TheDavisChanger Well-Known Member

Please be a restaurant, please be a restaurant, please be a restaurant, please be a restaurant, please be a restaurant...
    ...shit.

Not to mention the sixteen-year-old boy in the corner he wanted to suck off after half a beer.

Drog's recent blogs do smack a bit of trolling, don't they? He presents outrageous scenarios that I assume to be true that describe sexual acts that border on the exploitative, so other Lords and I grief him in turn with allegations of rape and pedophilia. All of this is apparently taken in stride. Jojobobo has also hit upon an issue that I would like to present to The House for consideration, and that is the slippery slope of Ellen Page Pedophilia.
    Ellen Page is a Canadian actress of diminutive stature. Her visage and slight frame will likely enable her to continue to convincingly play the role of a high school student for years to come. Assume as a given that she is an attractive woman in her mid-twenties. Also acknowledge that she can pass for years younger than she truly is. Now the subject must ask himself "is Ellen Page attractive intrinsically or is she attractive because she subconsciously reminds me of a child?"

Consider this your Blade Runner litmus test for flushing out pedophiles.

18. Wolfsbane

Wolfsbane Well-Known Member

Not only have you bought sex, you have bought it from a person that looks like a child.

Disgusting.

19. Vendigrothian

Vendigrothian New Member

I'm beginning to understand why so few people are on the Terra Arcanum forums nowadays.

20. Third ankle

Third ankle New Member

As much as I find Drog's story truly disturbing I cannot agree with your Ellen Page example, TheDavisChanger. Pedophilia means attraction to prepubertual children. Ellen Page is fully grown woman. Most high school girls are, at least physically. Being attracted to young women is easily explained from evolutionary perspective. That being said, I think having sex with high school girls is ethically questionable if you're significantly older than them.

Let's not miss the point here. We're talking about teenage prostitution. Do you think this girl chose to sell her body to strangers, was she capable of making that choice, did she have a choice? Don't tell me there is no coercion and harm involved. This is fucking sick, whether Drog is discovering his new paraphilia or not. You should get help by the way, Drog.

Our Host!