The Vivifier...

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by Addicted, Jan 30, 2013.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Addicted

Addicted New Member

I’ve recently picked up the schematic for this awesome device. Conveniently, I was also able to locate the required components within the Vendigroth ruins. I assume though that this is a one-of-a-kind-deal, right?

2. Muro

Muro Well-Known Member

Indeed. As only one dose of the unknown chemical compound can be found, only one vivifier can be concocted. On the plus side, its effects are permanent.

3. Jojobobo

Jojobobo Well-Known Member

I always make it, even if I'm playing a magick character - the magick-tech dichotomy be damned!

4. Deman

Deman Member

I found an exploit that lets you create multiple crafted items (including the Vivifier) while only making use of one set of components/ingredients. If you're into these kind of things, then check this thread.

5. Chatterbone

Chatterbone New Member

if i allready have an atribute at 20, does it then boost it to 21, or will it just stay on 20?

6. Jojobobo

It depends on your racial limit. Your racial limit is whatever it is for the base race (without a background) +12.

So if the normal base for that attribute for your race is 8, it won't boost you to 21, you'll be capped at 20.

Sorry for the late response, only just saw the question.

7. Chatterbone

Chatterbone New Member

right, thx a lot C: sorry for gravedigging.. had no idea that was a thing :p red that spell guide ppl seemingly was happy some guy gravedug n it directed me to that read or die faq concerning forum etiquette. woopsie! wont happen again.

8. Jojobobo

I don't think people are too bothered about gravedigging any more, but generally new threads are still slightly preferred.

Our Host!