Reputations

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by Serak Vulnar, Feb 16, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Serak Vulnar

Serak Vulnar New Member

When I went to visit my family the other day, i found out my brothers had bought Arcanum and we were discussing various parts of the game and the youngest was complaing that he couldn't enter Tarant anymore. I told him to show me his character. He had a ton of reputations. I'm not sure if these are the proper names of the reputations, but I'll try to come close.

"The Murderer of Shrouded Hills" He wiped out the entire town.
    "The Thief of Tarant" He stole so much and got caught that the guards attack him everytime he walks into town.

My memory has just gone blank and I can't remember the rest. He had done something in either Black Root or Dernholm so that the guards attacked him there too. What is the most evil reputation? Jack's got quite a few. I think him and the guy who loves the Bangellian Scourge(Lagash?) would be best friends if there was a way to play co-op. :deadly: :smile:

2. Canis

Canis New Member

Reputations are neat. :) Probably the most evil one is "Kerghan's Apprentice", though by the time you get it the game's over. Here's the list from gamereplog.mes... a bit long, perhaps incorrect in some spots, but good reading nevertheless:

Seems some of them were changed or left out of the final release. Know what I'd like? Foolish yokels challenging me to a duel periodically once I become the Firearms Master. :D

3. Serak Vulnar

Serak Vulnar New Member

now that would be great if after you reach master status in firearms, melee or perhaps certain magick colleges if people would randomly challenge you in order to gain fame or infamy in the chosen field.

Our Host!