Raven is Hot!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Icairus, Oct 15, 2002.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Icairus

Icairus New Member

2. Luchaire

Luchaire New Member

3. Icairus

Icairus New Member

This was a joke

I was hoping to get interesting replies... oh, well I can probably wind up in the dumb idea section

4. Hel Khat

Hel Khat New Member

But her breath is minty cool.... :winknudge:

5. Settler

Settler Member

Interesting replies? To that? Well, I'll try my best.

---------------------------------------------------------

*low-pitched grunt*

Hurgh.

*low-pitched giggle*

Hurgh. Raven. Hot.

---------------------------------------------------------

Thank you.

6. slagger21

slagger21 New Member

Saw this post yesterday and i refrained myself .
    Don't waste your time making mindless posts !
    click below to earn $500 a week . From home !

http://www.tdzk.com

7. Maniac

Maniac New Member

500$?! :eek: Why didn't I get 500$?!!
    :roll:

8. Milo

Milo New Member

You probably did get $500, Maniac, but it got erased when they rolled back the database.

Anyway, Cate Archer v2.0 from No One Lives Forever 2 gets my vote as the best looking artificial game girl. Raven looks too severe.

9. DarkUnderlord

DarkUnderlord Administrator Staff Member

Icairus is retarded.

Before posting about this comment, it is important to understand where the original poster is coming from. To determine what the poster is saying, we must first delve back into the depths of time, when man was more primitive. In that time, sex was everything. Men and womam had sex constantly, like they do now, only without the pretence of a romance. Back in those times, man decided that better looking woman where preferable to have. Of course, better looking was determined by breast size because at the time, a woman with larger breasts was more fun in the cave. Also, a woman with larger breasts was capable of breast-feeding many babies at once. The more babies a man had, the more respect he had. Also, the more chance he had that someone would avenge his death once he was killed by another one of the groups males.

Now, keeping this history in mind, it is important to realise the extent to which this history is handed down genetically through the generations. Sure, you might think that today, things are different. In some ways they are, but the truth is, that at the most basic level, they're not. Men still whack women over the head with clubs and haul them back to their caves. Only in this day and age, clubs have been replaced with flowers and caves have been replaced with homes. Men still don't wash often enough for the women though.

Realising that this deep genetic history of evolution is found within us all, we are now in a position to better understand just where Icairus is coming from. By this determination, it is possible to realise several things.
    1) Icairus is male, due to the reality that he likes females.
    2) Icairus is young due to the fact that he likes computer generated images.
    3) Icairus is extremely intelligent, up towards the brilliant scale. This is seen from the mere three words in his post. Obviously someone of such high intelligence is able to communicate effectively with very few words. No need for an explanation. By posting just those three words, Icairus is able to delve deeply into the mind of the poster and determine what they really mean. Icairus is quite obviously a genius of the highest calibre and should not be underestimated.

Understanding all of this is imperative to the statement. Whilst most persons may believe that this statement does not warrant a response, it is clear that Icairus has been able to delve deep within our own minds and determine the necessary things he needs to say in order to get our attention. Quite obviously, the Raven he talks aboutis the Raven from the Troika computer game, Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura. A game that all of us here are familiar with.

If you analyse the sentence deeply: "Raven is Hot!" you can see that by having a capital "h" for "Hot" he is very sincere is his statement. He is not saying "Raven is hot!", oh no. He's saying "Raven is Hot!" this most obviously implies that Icairus has had several wet dreams about Raven and most likely masturbates to her vision before getting to sleep at night.

It is important to understand these things when reading this sentence, as in this case, now we are able to analyse it to the next level. "Raven is Hot!". We have already established what or rather, whom Raven is. We have also determined several facts related to the "hotness" of Raven. Now, we must analyse the exclamation mark.

As we are all aware, the exclamation mark ends a sentence with emphasis. Usually, ending a sentence once is enough. You use one point, one question mark, one exclamation mark. Of course, if you end every sentence with an exclamation mark, you have to end emphasized sentences with at least two exclamation marks.

This is why we use the exclamation scarcely and only when we really feel that it is necessary. In this case, we can see how Icairus has used only one exclamation mark, there by not over-doing its use, but rather adding emphasis to the statement.

There is one final point of the statement that we must analyse, before we can move onto a response: is. Is, as defined by the dicitonary, is used as the third person singular present indicative of "be". "Be" itself means to exist in a certain manner or relation, -- whether as a reality or as a product of thought; to exist as the subject of a certain predicate, that is, as having a certain attribute, or as belonging to a certain sort, or as identical with what is specified, -- a word or words for the predicate being annexed; as, to be happy; to be here; to be large, or strong; to be an animal; to be a hero; to be a nonentity; three and two are five; annihilation is the cessation of existence; that is the man.

So, when Icairus says "Raven is Hot!" he is inferring that one of the qualities in Raven's posession is that she is "Hot" or more appropriately in Icairus case, extremely good looking that he must masturbate to her vision every night before going to bed.

Now, what does all of this mean? Well, I could bore you with some more in-depth reasons as to the why and how of my following conclusion. However, I feel it sufficient enough to merely tell you of the conclusion and then let you make up your own mind. As such, once we have analysed the above sentence carefully, it is quite possible to determine the following:

Icairus is retarded.

I thank you for your time.

10. Qilikatal

Qilikatal New Member

Re: Icairus is retarded.

(Goes around underestimating DU) :p

11. Darkwalker

Darkwalker Member

sup dArkUnderl0rd u r dArkunderl0rd i th0t it waz funni 4 uz 2 c!! a0l pr0n!!l0l!!

12. Icairus

Icairus New Member

Another addon to a ridiculous topic

see s|aGg3r! it wasn't a total waste, I got some interesting replies, which are funny, although one person who had just found out about the concept of words having meanings wound up being a bit of a jerk at the end of his post

13. Etalis Craftlord

Etalis Craftlord New Member

14. xento

xento New Member

Hmmm
    You could say that...

BTW, what is a0l pr0n anyway?

15. DarkUnderlord

tahts coz hesa jeenieus a0l pr0n lol!!11!!1!

d00d!!1! tihs si sum a0l pr0n:
    [​IMG]

dosent seh maek u h0t ikiarus?!?

16. Force Of Evil

Force Of Evil New Member

I noticed something really strange recently about Raven, and probable other females in Arcanum...
    I knew that in arcanum every woman has something to cover up her breasts, but when I gave Raven a dread armor she appeared to be topless!

17. DarkUnderlord

Oooohhhh... Titties...... Ahhhhhh.....

18. Etalis Craftlord

Funny how that works. You'd think giving them armor would cover them up MORE, not LESS.

I chalk it up to horny programmers.

19. Quethim

Quethim New Member

Isn't there a game coming out, or is already out for one of the consoles that you can pick create a nude female or something, and I mean NUDE, see the capital letters, that means, butt naked. I don't know this game...but I think it's like a racing game or some bike game or something, Icairus, you might want to check it out, seeing how you love to get horny off of anime, can't find any REAL females? Or mabye, you are a female, but also known as a lezbian, you can never tell these days with the internet, eh?

20. Etalis Craftlord

Our Host!