Pettibone quest problem

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by Pip, Jan 3, 2002.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Pip

Pip New Member

I am playing a thief character and really want to get into the underground thieves guild (heck, i need to dump this stolen loot somewhere). I went to do the pettibone quest, but the first time to the elven ruins i didn't grab the stone (i thought she wanted a sword or dagger or something and i didn't see a use for the stone). The second time i went backthere, all of the dark elves were IN the cavern and attacked me. I quickly killed them, but the stone is nowhere to be found. Any help? Has it gone somewhere else? Is there any other way i can get into the guild (i killed the thief in shrouded hills). i heard you could do it through appleby, but he won't have anything to do w/ me since i already talked to bates.

2. Skie88

Skie88 New Member

Hi Pip!, welcome to the Forum... :smile:

I'm not sure if u can join the thieves guild besides the first two options, namely pettibone and shrouded hills thieves. BTW did you talked to those thieves about the Tarant Thieves Underground before killing them? If so just talk to the person loiterring besides pettibone's house and talk to him how that thief told u about the underground and he will point u to their head honcho in tarant, otherwise u may have to restart ur game. :sad:

Our Host!