Book of Divinations & Magick for the adept wizard...

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by wayne-scales, Aug 16, 2007.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. wayne-scales

wayne-scales Well-Known Member

hey, i was wonderin, has anyone else noticed the book of Divinations & Magick for the adept wizard in the Misks' house? if so, what's it for? it's empty.

by the way, i'm currently playin with rroyo's incomplete expansion, so it might be part of that. i've never seen it before but i've never really looked

2. rroyo

rroyo Active Member

It's a Caladon thieve's quest. When you hand the book off there's a bit of dialog about the invisability and you learn that the people who'll ultimately get the book know how to bring out the words.

I didn't add it, Troika did.

3. wayne-scales

wayne-scales Well-Known Member

alright, thanks.

i just wasn't sure cause i didn't spot it until i installed your expansion, but it turns out it's just a coincidence

4. Raven Darkholme

Raven Darkholme New Member

Necroing. I have the book but maxwell nor the men in the sobbing onion will take it. Am i missing something?

5. Jojobobo

Jojobobo Well-Known Member

I don't think so. You need to be a member of the Thieves' Underground, but other than that I think Maxwell should give you the quest. Maybe try some of Thieves' Underground thefts in Caladon before talking to him again.

6. Raven Darkholme

Raven Darkholme New Member

I think he ended up killed... one of the ones Virgil takes out? At least, that's all I can find.

7. Jojobobo

Jojobobo Well-Known Member

I don't think Virgil kills him, however maybe that stops you from taking his quests? He's not actually in the Sobbing Onion, you find him in one of the north east houses - so if you haven't looked there already you should. A little weird given you think he'd hang with the fence in the Onion.

Our Host!